Any GS AMP membership is closely linked to research within the EAM and is a prerequisite for all doctoral researchers financed directly by the EAM. Doctoral researchers who work in Cluster projects but who are financed by other sources are invited to apply for the Graduate School as well.
Applications from students who are already affiliated to one of the EAM’s PI’s are accepted throughout the year. Please send your application package electronically to the Graduate School Program Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your application documents for the GS AMP should consist of
- Brief cover letter with your research interests
- Curriculum vitae
- Copies of university transcripts and certificates (bachelor’s and master’s degree or diploma)
- GS AMP mentoring agreement, incl. your choice of a major and a minor topic (form available via email@example.com)
- letter of acceptance from your supervisor with the names of your mentoring team members
- working title of your doctoral project
Your admission documents will be prepared following the review of your application by the EAM executive board.