Applications from are accepted throughout the year. Please send your application package electronically to the Graduate School Program Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your application documents for the GS EAM should consist of
- Brief cover letter with your research interests
- Curriculum vitae
- Copies of university transcripts and certificates (bachelor’s and master’s degree or diploma)
- GS EAM mentoring agreement, incl. your choice of a major and a minor topic (form available via email@example.com)
- letter of acceptance from your supervisor with the names of your mentoring team members
- working title of your doctoral project
Your admission documents will be prepared following the review of your application by the EAM executive board.